The APCOM Planning Committee is planning another exciting program!
Abstract submission is CLOSED.
Accepted authors must submit final papers by April 30, 2023.
The ideal paper presents solutions and outcomes or unique challenges:
- Geostatistics and Resource Estimation
- Mine Planning and Scheduling
- Data Analytics
- Ricks and Uncertainty
- Innovative Technologies
Program Deadlines are:
- November 1, 2022 – Abstracts Due
- December 19, 2022 – Accepted authors Notified
- April 15, 2023 Extended Deadline: Draft Papers due for Review
- April 30, 2023 Final Paper due
Authors are notified of acceptance in December 2022. Final manuscripts from accepted author are mandatory for inclusion in the proceedings. You should consider that submitting an abstract is a commitment to completing a manuscript on time.
Questions about APCOM Abstract Submission?
For more information, please contact:
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112